A strong structural adhesive formulated for bonding similar and dissimilar materials as well as unprepared metals. Resists weathering, high humidity and temperature variations. Minimal surface preparation required. Cured adhesive can be drilled, sanded and painted.
- Bonds: Hard Plastic, Styrene, PVC, Acrylic, Ceramic, Concrete, Fiberglass, Metal, Vinyl, Wood
- Tensile Strength: 3500 psi
- Color: Cream
- Handling Time: 4-5 Minutes
- Set Time: 10-15 Minutes
- Cure Time: 24 Hours
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F
Tips And Tricks:
- DO NOT FREEZE; store between 55°F and 75°F.
- Equal portions of the adhesive and activator must be thoroughly mixed together in order for this product to cure properly.
- Only mix the amount of product that can be used within the handling time.
- Does not bond to Polyethylene or Polypropylene Plastics.
- Not recommenced for use on copper or brass.
Orders will usually be dispatched next working day (excluding weekends) if purchased before 11:30 GMT,
If an order is placed containing items that are on BACK-ORDER, The whole order will not be dispatched until the back-ordered items are in-stock. you will be notified by email once dispatched
Our UK Shipping Fees
Uk Mainland Standard – DHL Express (1-3 Days) – £4.99
Orders outside of the uk mainland will be dispatched using another courier and can take 3-5 days for delivery
*Free shipping on orders over £50 – excludes orders containing aerosols and any orders shipping to outside of the UK.
International Shipping feesWe offer Weight Based costs for shipping into most International Countries – The prices are displayed at check out for orders up to a maximum of 15 kilograms in weight.
*All shipping costs can be subject to change due to increased cost of postage