An assortment of cork pieces to make realistic rubble and rock formations on your bases. The basic process is as follows:
- Break up and arrange cork pieces on base to check for desired layout.
- Glue pieces in place with superglue.
- Add sand, rocks, debris, etc. as needed.
- Airbrush or paint with black paint. eg. Vallejo Model Air Black.
- When dry, highlight by dry brushing with a dark grey or brown paint.
- Add foliage, vegetation, props etc. and glue in place.
- Mount model with glue and/or pins.
- Can also be used to make iron oxide (red) rock formations, forest scenes, urban rubble etc. with some imagination. Try adding small pieces of metal such as paper clips to emulate ribar!
Orders will usually be dispatched next working day (excluding weekends) if purchased before 11:30 GMT,
If an order is placed containing items that are on BACK-ORDER, The whole order will not be dispatched until the back-ordered items are in-stock. you will be notified by email once dispatched
Our UK Shipping Fees
Uk Mainland Standard – DHL Express (1-3 Days) – £4.99
Orders outside of the uk mainland will be dispatched using another courier and can take 3-5 days for delivery
*Free shipping on orders over £50 – excludes orders containing aerosols and any orders shipping to outside of the UK.
International Shipping feesWe offer Weight Based costs for shipping into most International Countries – The prices are displayed at check out for orders up to a maximum of 15 kilograms in weight.
*All shipping costs can be subject to change due to increased cost of postage