A clear, extremely strong, non-shrinking adhesive, specially formulated for moderate strength and water resistance. Apply mixed epoxy directly to your repair area. The Flow-Mix® nozzle automatically mixes the hardener and resin together.
- Bonds: Acrylic, China, Fiberglass, Metal, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Glass
- Tensile Strength: 2500 psi
- Color: Clear to light yellow
- Water resistant
- Handling Time: 30 Minutes
- Set Time: 30 Minutes
- Full Cure: 24 Hours
- Temperature Range: -60°F to 180°F
Tips And Tricks:
- Pull plunger back slightly (1/8”) to allow air bubbles to rise to top so that you do not push air bubbles into the Flow-Mix® nozzle.
- To get an even flow of resin and hardener, push down evenly on the plunger. Note; equal portions of the hardener and resin must be thoroughly mix in order for this product to cure properly.
- Use painters or masking tape to protect any areas from unwanted epoxy exposure. Remove tape before the epoxy cures.
Orders will usually be dispatched next working day (excluding weekends) if purchased before 11:30 GMT,
If an order is placed containing items that are on BACK-ORDER, The whole order will not be dispatched until the back-ordered items are in-stock. you will be notified by email once dispatched
Our UK Shipping Fees
Uk Mainland Standard – DHL Express (1-3 Days) – £4.99
Orders outside of the uk mainland will be dispatched using another courier and can take 3-5 days for delivery
*Free shipping on orders over £50 – excludes orders containing aerosols and any orders shipping to outside of the UK.
International Shipping feesWe offer Weight Based costs for shipping into most International Countries – The prices are displayed at check out for orders up to a maximum of 15 kilograms in weight.
*All shipping costs can be subject to change due to increased cost of postage