A two part, rapid curing, clear, general purpose epoxy. Better on more rigid materials. Useful for repair of autos, bikes, boats, golf clubs, skis and much more. May also be used as a metal filler and to restore rotten wood.
- Bonds: Metal, Wood, Glass, Ceramic, Concrete, Stone, China, Plastic
- Tensile Strength: 1500 psi
- Color: Clear
- Water Resistant
- Handling Time: 5 Minutes
- Set Time: 8-10 Minutes
- Cure Time: 1 Hour
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F
Tips And Tricks:
- Can add color pigment concentrate after the epoxy has been thoroughly mixed.
- Only mix the amount of resin and hardener together that can be used within the handling time.
- Equal portions of resin and hardener must be thoroughly mixed together in order for this product to cure properly.
Orders will usually be dispatched next working day (excluding weekends) if purchased before 11:30 GMT,
If an order is placed containing items that are on BACK-ORDER, The whole order will not be dispatched until the back-ordered items are in-stock. you will be notified by email once dispatched
Our UK Shipping Fees
Uk Mainland Standard – DHL Express (1-3 Days) – £4.99
Orders outside of the uk mainland will be dispatched using another courier and can take 3-5 days for delivery
*Free shipping on orders over £50 – excludes orders containing aerosols and any orders shipping to outside of the UK.
International Shipping feesWe offer Weight Based costs for shipping into most International Countries – The prices are displayed at check out for orders up to a maximum of 15 kilograms in weight.
*All shipping costs can be subject to change due to increased cost of postage