A two part, rapid curing, clear, general purpose epoxy. Better on more rigid materials. Useful for repair of autos, bikes, boats and more. May also be used as a metal filler and to restore rotten wood. Apply mixed epoxy directly to your repair. The Flow-Mix® nozzles automatically mixes resin and hardener together. Includes two precision self-mixing nozzles.
- Bonds: Metal, Wood, Glass, Ceramic, Concrete, Stone, China, Fiberglass
- Tensile Strength: 150 psi
- Color: Clear
- Water Resistant
- Handling Time: 5 Minutes
- Set Time: 8-10 Minutes
- Cure Time: 1 Hour
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F
Tips And Tricks:
- Pull plunger back slightly (1/8”) to allow air bubbles to rise to top so that you do not push air bubbles into the Flow-Mix® nozzle.
- To get an even flow of resin and hardener, push down evenly on the plunger. Note: Equal portions of the hardener and resin must be thoroughly mixed in order for this product to cure properly.
- If you use both nozzles and there is epoxy remaining, it can be hand mixed.
Orders will usually be dispatched next working day (excluding weekends) if purchased before 11:30 GMT,
If an order is placed containing items that are on BACK-ORDER, The whole order will not be dispatched until the back-ordered items are in-stock. you will be notified by email once dispatched
Our UK Shipping Fees
Uk Mainland Standard – DHL Express (1-3 Days) – £4.99
Orders outside of the uk mainland will be dispatched using another courier and can take 3-5 days for delivery
*Free shipping on orders over £50 – excludes orders containing aerosols and any orders shipping to outside of the UK.
International Shipping feesWe offer Weight Based costs for shipping into most International Countries – The prices are displayed at check out for orders up to a maximum of 15 kilograms in weight.
*All shipping costs can be subject to change due to increased cost of postage