Are you looking for the perfect terrain material, then look no further!
After years of testing and experimenting Luke’s Aps has released a range of Scenic materials to rival the world’s best,
After a trail and test release to thousands of his YouTube community, The Luke’s Aps Range is now available to everyone
The Sawdust scatter range was released because during Luke’s work as a YouTuber, commission terrain designer and painter, he was always looking and experimenting with materials to create the perfect boards and layout for his customers, he has used hundreds of products from different manufacturers, but nothing was ever the perfect mix of properties and use ability,
So, after years of testing and working with different scatters, flocks and foliage materials, Luke decided to release his own.
The Sawdust scatter range is:
- Available in 6 colours to cover a range of effects
- A special Premium blend of dyed sawdust’s,
- Absorbs adhesives and glues
- Adheres to boards and surfaces with a long lasting and durable finish
- Colour fast, wont bleed colour and will retain original once adhesives have dried
- Easy to blend with other colours to give a more distinct and refined blend
- Due to the durable nature of the product is it ideal for Wargaming Boards, Train Layouts, Dioramas and other hobbies where frequent handling can be an issue
Easy to use
Luke’s Aps Sawdust scatter can be used for a multitude of different effects e.g. Placed directly on to a layout to create realistic ground cover, Browns can be used as peat or forest floor, Greens for lawns and meadows, and the appropriate shade of grey as pavements or gravel surfaces
The scatter can also be applied as foliage to trees and basic shrubs to replicate leaves and foliage, for better effects please see our range of dedicated tree foliage.
Also, great when applied over rocky outcrops to replicate scrubland.
Contains approximately 80g