Tree Foliage (Pine) range
Are you looking for the perfect terrain material, then look no further!
After years of testing and experimenting Luke’s Aps has created a range of Scenic materials to rival the world’s best,
After a trial and test release to thousands of his YouTube community, The Luke’s Aps Range is now available to everyone
The Tree Foliage (Pine) range was released because during Luke’s work as a YouTuber, commission terrain designer and painter, he was always looking and experimenting with materials to create the perfect boards and layout for his customers, he has used hundreds of products from different manufacturers, but nothing was ever the perfect mix of properties and use ability,
So, after years of testing and working with different scatters, flocks and foliage materials, Luke decided to release his own.
The Tree Foliage (Pine) range is:
- Available in 6 colours to cover a range of effects
- Superior quality Foliage, High fade resistant colour
- A special type of foam for making pine like effects for trees with smaller leaves and bushes,
- It’s easy to apply using varnish or spray adhesives,
- Great for adding depth and variety to gaming / scenic mats when applied over the top of them.
- Foliage can be used for trees, bushes, weeds, vines etc. Ideal for railways and wargamers
- Colour fast, wont bleed colour and will retain original once adhesives have dried
- Easy to blend with other colours to give a more distinct and refined blend
- Due to the durable nature of the product is it ideal for Wargaming Boards, Train Layouts, Dioramas and other hobbies where frequent handling can be an issue
- For war gaming use please spray with watered down PVA glue to create a hard-durable gaming piece
Easy to use:
Luke’s Aps Tree Foliage (Pine) range can be used for a multitude of different effects, placed directly on to seafoam, wire or plastic armatures to create realistic Trees or bushes, the use of a little material can produce amazing effects in the case of the creation of areas, e.g. As ways to define pathways or the edges of a forest
Contains approximately 500ml